It's the beginning of the year and I'm already having revelations. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I was involved in a program and because no one I knew was doing anything like it, I doubted what I was doing and the program itself. Well, many times I've prayed that God would make me a leader and prepare me for leadership and now I realize that sometimes that means we must do things before others. I'm seeing that this is what must happen to move forward in God's calling and we have to be okay with it. I'm okay with it.
So I'm back in my program and I'm not only giving it my best shot, I will succeed in it. I don't know what this will lead to, but I'm so excited about it and I thank God for the opportunity. Here's to another roadtrip!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment