Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The end of 2005

2005 is coming to an end and what a year it’s been! This has been a year of ups, downs, and surprises, along with a lot of laughing, crying, screaming, and resting. Basically, it’s been a rollercoaster. But I’m glad 2005 happened or else I wouldn’t have learned the things I have. So here are some lessons I’d like to share:

1) Have fun with your life, but be on guard for anything!
2) If a person’s words and actions don’t match, step back and reexamine the
situation.
3) Keep your faith!
4) Don’t stray from your passion! It keeps you sane and on track.
5) Sometimes it’s good to take risks…just know which ones to take.
6) If you allow people to take advantage of you, don’t get mad when they do.
7) Be open for new opportunities.
8) There’s no such thing as security!
9) Enhance your present skills and talents.
10)TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD, TRUST GOD!

So like I said, I’ve learned a lot this year. If I hadn’t had these experiences, I wouldn’t have grown at all, but I can say one thing: I’m ready and excited about 2006! Also, I got a dog (mini schnauzer) named Sophie, so be ready to hear about a life with this terrier. Yes, I said terrier, and if anyone knows anything about a terrier’s nature, then that should say enough! So enjoy the rest of 2005 and get ready to enjoy 2006!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still around. I've missed you Sydney. I have learned a lot this year as weel but like you the end result is to trust God. I look forward to the coming year and I'm excited for you and your future plans. You are truly a sweet young lady with a promising future ahead of you. Don't stay away for so long. You have a gift. Use it! Happy New Year!