Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yoga!?!?!?!?!?

Ever tried yoga? I started this 6 years ago and have been doing it off and on because I was tired of the gym. I was tired of the cardio and weightlifting and wanted something less routine, a little more calmming, but challenging as well. So I saw yoga and tried it. I was excited, but not exactly hooked. Well, after 6 years of being off and on, I started it again and this time...it's different! Maybe it's because I had no idea how stiff I had become and now I'm sore from only a 30 minute workout. Whatever it is, I like the fact that I can do it in my home, with no shoes on and can still get a nice workout. I'm not completely into the "becoming one with the earth and light radiating thing," but I do feel good.

Everyone should try yoga at least once. Here's to another roadtrip!

No comments: