Monday, May 07, 2007

Summer Reading

Have you ever said to yourself: I wish I had the time to just read a book? Usually when we say something like this, it's because we're so busy that we sort of come up with something to fill in the blank of that sentence. Other examples include: If I had more time, I'd exercise; I'd take a walk just because, etcetera, etcetera. But I always said I'd read a book. Well, summer is beginning, I'm almost done grading finals, and I'm actually going to read a book. A couple really. School age children are encouraged to do read, but adults rarely do. So, I've been making a list of books that seem good and I'm going to read them. But, first I have to finish the last two books I started. I encourage all to develop a reading list and get going. My first two are
1) The Grace Awakening
2) The Thirteenth Tale

Here's to another roadtrip!

No comments: