Is this what love feels like?
Like I can hardly breathe...I'm so overwhelmed with emotion.
It's surrounding me and taking me in.
I don't mind.
Every time he gives me more of himself
Another tear falls because I can't believe
God allowed me to have something so rare and beautiful.
He is a MAN.
No games.
No lies.
No degrading remarks that make me question my worth.
He is strong, caring, charismatic.
He is everything I was told a man should be.
And now that I have him, I pray I can be the WOMAN
He needs me to be.
It's a calling I don't take lightly.
But I take it with pride and give 110% every day to this person who walked into my life and made it better than my wildest dreams.
I will peel back a layer of myself every day to let him know how much I love and trust him.
Who is this exquisite creature who connected to my soul?
It's you baby. ALL YOU.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment